Friday 20 December 2013

Planning for Photographs

The images which I planned for my magazine had to be done in a professional way.
My photos were all taken within a class room, in front of a green screen so that I would be able to edit the pictures easily with Photoshop and other editing programmes. I took the photos within a class room for two reasons, one that the classroom is fitted to the standards of a studio, and two that I could have at hand a professional standard camera.
The artist which I had to choose had to be blonde and dress in an unusual style, so using a friend as the model for my magazine I found that it was easy to coordinate how he could look for the magazine.

The props which I used for the production of the magazine such as the guitar was brought in from home, I believed that to get a more professional look that a musical instrument would make the magazine look more attractive for my target audience. The final piece of work which needed to be done was to arrange so that the photo-shoot looked good. The class room was also fitted with a light which enhanced the photos I had taken for the magazine, this light made the photo much more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment