Monday 18 November 2013

Title Blocks

Title Block One




Title Block Two




Title Block Three





Title Block Four










I have chosen to rename my magazine in due to the bad feedback i received in class for the naming of the magazine. My peers felt it was in the best interest of my magazine to change the name, this is due to the fact that they felt the magazine would seem more of a boxing magazine due to the words 'Knockout' they didn't feel it represented the indie pop genre so discussed with me a potential idea. My magazine name has been changed to "Underground" this is due to the fact that indie music was quite Unknown. Major stars often busked before they turned famous in places such as London's underground rail road in stations across the capital. I feel this name suits the magazine and give a more professional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment